ANNOUNCING WOLFQUEST 3: ANNIVERSARY EDITION and TOWER FALL EXPANSION!We're remaking the game from the ground up! Bigger and better gameplay, huge new maps, more animals...and it'll be a free update! To be released later in 2018 (no release date yet, sorry). That will be followed by an all-new episode, Tower Fall, which will be DLC for purchase. Learn more!
LIVE THE LIFE OF A WILD WOLF!
WHAT IS IT?A wildlife simulation game about wolf ecology.
EMBARK ON A QUEST FOR SURVIVAL!When the game begins, you are a two-year-old gray wolf born in the Northern Range of Yellowstone National Park. You learned the ways of the wolf in your birth pack. Now it's time for you to learn how to live on your own.Your quest begins on the slopes of Amethyst Mountain and eventually takes you across the Lamar Valley to Slough Creek. There, you and your mate will establish a territory and raise a litter of pups: training them, feeding them, defending them against predators, and finally taking them on a cross-country journey to a summer home. Ultimately, your success will depend on your ability to ensure the survival of your pack.
PLAY ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS!!In single-player games, learn how to hunt elk, communicate with other wolves, find a mate, establish a den and territory, raise pups, and embark on a perilous journey to a summering site.
In multiplayer games, explore the wilderness and hunt elk together, and now raise pups together! This new version features the entire Slough Creek mission arc, from choosing a den to raising pups and traveling to the rendezvous site. There are two types of multiplayer games:
- Private games: Invite-only, featuring voice, text, and phrase chat.
- Public games: Anyone can join, phrase chat or (for players age 13 and up) text chat.
WHAT'S NEW?This new version improves and expands upon the original game, a grant-funded project that has been downloaded by over five million players around the world since its original release in 2008. Now, for this version 2.7, we've refined gameplay and graphics, added a new player account system with achievements, friends lists, and more, and completely rewrote the animal AI system. We've also added more wolf howls, over two dozen wolf customizations, and emotes -- accurate wolf behaviors to communicate with your packmates. And we created a mysterious new map to explore in single and multiplayer games. As always, there's also an active online community where you can discuss the game with other players and share artwork and stories about wolves. Visit www.wolfquest.org to join in.
MORE NEW STUFF! We've added cougars, moose, foxes, ravens, and a plethora of bird and insect life to the game, along with much richer and varied vegetation.
Is this new version worth buying? Find out what players say.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.