Balls! Virtual Reality Cricket Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Balls! Virtual Reality Cricket game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play against friends in this immersive environment taking it in turns to out do each others scores.
- Village, County and International options for difficulty levels
- Slow, Medium, Fast Medium, Fast, Off Spin and Leg Spin bowling options
- In game crowd noise and reaction to shots
- Digital score board showing latest scores
- Honours board showing all time highest scores
- Separate view for friends watching on a screen that shows bowling MPH, strike rate, team total etc...
- Left and Right hand settings
- Varying speed, line and length from each bowler
A very enjoyable and realistic batting challenge for any cricket fan with more features being added all the time. The game makes use of the HTC Vive's hand held controllers to put a realistic bat in your hands so you feel like you're actually batting, rather than playing a computer game with a traditional controller.