Cloudlands : VR Minigolf
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Welcome to Cloudlands : VR Minigolf! Cloudlands is a virtual reality minigolf experience like you've never experienced before. Be transported to a beautifully landscaped island archipelago above the clouds with full support for both HTC Vive and Oculus Touch.
You will find no swing or power meters in Cloudlands. Cloudlands uses an intuitive 1:1 control mapping between the virtual putter and your Vive/Oculus Touch controller. Expect your real-life skills to translate into the virtual world (oh no!). Don't worry though. It's mini golf! Everyone can have fun and play.
Cloudlands includes one fantastical 18 hole course. The course is split between 3 different seasons so expect to see summer, autumn, and winter themed holes. Expect to be challenged by ball cannons, floating bridges, spinning obstacles, and multi-island holes. Fully equipped with local and global online leaderboards.
Expect to find a nearly unlimited supply of amazing user created holes!
What could be better than playing Cloudlands by yourself? Playing with friends and family of course! We offer 4 player online multiplayer to play mini golf over the network with other players with fully integrated voice chat. Multiplayer also works cross platform so Vive players can have fun with Oculus players.
Local multiplayer (only 1 VR Headset required) allows you to play a competitive round from the comfort of your own home with up to 4 players.
Bored of the existing holes and want to play some new ones? Build, share, and play other user created holes! Build in god mode and instantly play your course in real time. Lock your pieces to a grid or use complete free form to create some ridiculous holes never before seen or played before.
Over 20 challenging Steam Achievements to test your precision and accuracy with a putter
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page