GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Executive Assault Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As the CEO put in charge of taking over the planet, it is your job to build large base complexes containing all the facilities you need, construct factories to produce robotic troops, research high technology to give you an edge over the competition and of course direct your army to annihilate the opposing company.
Each facility is designed to snap easily together to create a seamless complex, which can then be upgraded with defence turrets, doors, forcefields and many other exciting technologies to help defend you from attack.
As well as building your base, you will also need to control your armies to attack, defend and conquer new ground using high tech weaponry and cunning strategies to defeat your opponent. From nimble robots who are the backbone to your army, to heavy tanks and walkers to crush all who oppose you. Along side your troops you will have access to long range artillery and missiles to take out unsuspecting units from afar.
Scattered across the map are various resources to help you improve and build your operation, from Thorium crystals to help boost power, to random meteorite impacts to give you rare resources for constructing the most powerful of units.
Have you ever played your favourite RTS game and wished you were down there with your troops? In Executive Assault you can be!
Take control of any of your units from down on the ground as a robot or tank, or take to the skies and bomb from your fighter jets or huge shielded hover cruisers, its completely up to you!
Unlike most RTS games with FPS elements, in Executive Assault you will be able to enter the buildings that have been constructed and fight from inside, adding a whole new dimension to the RTS genre. Be down there in your robot factory defending it from the oncoming hordes, or assault the opposing power station by breaking in and sabotaging their power grid.
Each unit in Executive Assault can be designed and customised to meet the needs of the battle. So if you find youre being attacked by heavy walkers, then counter with heavy beam lasers to slice them down to size. Or if you find hordes of little bots are your problem, then upgrade your turrets with machine guns to rip them to shreds. In Executive Assault the decision is yours.
- Command armies and build bases from above.
- Take control of tanks, robots and aircraft to fully immerse yourself in the combat.
- Multiplayer, as theres nothing more satisfying than blowing up your friends with cruise missiles.
- Co-op multiplayer game play where you can build a base in RTS and your friends can play as your robots in a pure FPS mode.
- Design and construct bases which you can then walk and fight inside.
- Control doors, turrets, alarms and forcefields to defend against attack.
- An extensive technology tree featuring over 140 technologies ranging from lasers to Quantum Gateways.
- Sneak into the enemy base and detonate their power station.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.