- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or faster
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 compatible, GeForce 8600GT (2007 model) or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Additional Notes: Controller recommended
Unfortunately, professional review of the Astebreed game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Major updates!Astebreed is getting a major update to its Definitive Version for PC, including all of the PS4 features! Users who already own Astebreed will receive this update for free.
What has been updated?
- Newly added Arrange Mode
- In the Gallery, you can find various artworks commissioned after the PS4 version. Exclusive to PC!
- Optimized controller system
- Additional (and improved) upgrades
- Adjusted enemy placement and behavioral patterns across all stages & difficulty levels
- Additional episodes and demo scenes adding to the story
- Additional new music
- Improved graphics and 1920x1080 support
- Improved 3D models
- Improved textures and higher resolution
- New compression format to improve details, lighting etc.
- Improved backgrounds and detail effects
- A wide variety of various adjustments and improvements
*Due to the major updates listed above, the price has been increased to $19.99 as of Nov. 7th, 2017
You play as Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war against an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through the horrible experiments to which she was subjected, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the Doomsday Clock.
Together, the pair must face an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered families.
The end of civilization as we know it is on the horizon. Between humanity and eradication stands Astebreed.