GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Major updates!Astebreed is getting a major update to its Definitive Version for PC, including all of the PS4 features! Users who already own Astebreed will receive this update for free.
What has been updated?
- Newly added Arrange Mode
- In the Gallery, you can find various artworks commissioned after the PS4 version. Exclusive to PC!
- Optimized controller system
- Additional (and improved) upgrades
- Adjusted enemy placement and behavioral patterns across all stages & difficulty levels
- Additional episodes and demo scenes adding to the story
- Additional new music
- Improved graphics and 1920x1080 support
- Improved 3D models
- Improved textures and higher resolution
- New compression format to improve details, lighting etc.
- Improved backgrounds and detail effects
- A wide variety of various adjustments and improvements
*Due to the major updates listed above, the price has been increased to $19.99 as of Nov. 7th, 2017
You play as Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war against an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through the horrible experiments to which she was subjected, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the Doomsday Clock.
Together, the pair must face an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered families.
The end of civilization as we know it is on the horizon. Between humanity and eradication stands Astebreed.
The Arcade Shooter Genre, EvolvedAstebreed breathes new life into the classic arcade shooter genre. Using painstakingly crafted 3D models, cutting-edge particle effects, and old-school Japanese mech designs, Astebreed delivers an unparalleled experience of beautiful destruction.
Armed to the TeethRoy has a considerable arsenal at his disposal. Armed with the mysterious Lucis device, Roy's mech can unleash long-distance attacks, paint targets with a laser for precision homing attacks, and even get up close and personal for a killing blow with a powerful blade attack. No enemy shall escape your wrath, no matter where they hide.
Dynamically Changing PerspectiveYour enemies are not always up in front of you. Your enemies swarm, fly, and intercept, and Astebreed's dynamic perspective always keeps the action in view. Seamlessly switching between vertical, horizontal, and 3D shooter, Astebreed will keep you guessing what your next threat will be, without ever interrupting the action.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.