Black Ice Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Black Ice game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Black Ice is currently in Beta, with updates on the way.
- Fast-paced First Person Shooting with a flexible level up and customization system
- Billions of randomly generated items - Railguns! Rocket shotguns! Disco Deathballs!
- Seamless 10-player online multiplayer - PVE and PVP!
- A huge, shiny neon city to explore
- Extremely open development
- A wonderful original soundtrack (On Sale Here!) by epic composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
- Mod Support
- Photosensitive Mode
- Every update for free
- Zero microtransactions. This game will only ever cost you money once
- Zero DRM
- No copyright takedowns on Let's Play videos
- Bug fixes will always be high priority
- Things may change, but I'll always try to change them for the better
PriceBlack Ice is only this cheap for a limited time! This is an early access price, the cost will increase as more features are added. Black Ice will sell for $20 at launch. Additional updates will continue post-launch and for the foreseeable future.
I hope you're not afraid of spiders.