GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
BIOS comes from the acronym Basic Input Output System. BIOS is a fast pace First Person Shooter. The player needs to complete the different simulated hostile environment the fastest way possible, combining skills and strategy. The Early Access of BIOS, includes 3 games modes: STRIKE (SP) - ANOMALY (SP) - COOP (2-3 Players). It also includes a total of 8 environments and 34 map challenges. BIOS is a fast paced, high octane asynchronous competitive game. Your goal is simple, make it to the end alive and the fastest way possible. The players will develop strategies and refine their skills to make better times and compete in the leaderboards.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page