GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Blowhards is a long range multiplayer fighting game, with king of the hill style gameplay. The characters are colourful, the music is fun, and the chaoticness is hilarious!
You can't be a blowhard on your own: Gather your friends and blow each other off - platforms! Blowhards is a local 2 - 4 player party game!
Two playable characters, Noot & Toot! Shoot, block and supercharge your way to victory,
Pick up power-ups to defeat your opponents!
Several different levels of landmarks throughout the world, with a twist!
Make your own levels with the level editor!
- Two Playable Characters, Noot & Toot
- Choose 1 of 3 Skins For Your Player
- Choose Which Map You Want to Play
- Different Gamemodes
- Free-for-all deathmatch
- King Of the Hill
- Team matches
- Team King Of the Hill
- Build and play your own levels with the level editor
- Taunt your friends when crushing them
- 4 players local
We are Babloon Studios, 6 people from Sweden making this game because we thought there were too few party fighting games on Steam. The game is inspired from a mix of Super Smash Bros. and Towerfall Ascension.
This game is made for every couch game lover out there!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page