Unfortunately, professional review of the Blowhards game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Blowhards is a long range multiplayer fighting game, with king of the hill style gameplay. The characters are colourful, the music is fun, and the chaoticness is hilarious!
You can't be a blowhard on your own: Gather your friends and blow each other off - platforms! Blowhards is a local 2 - 4 player party game!
Two playable characters, Noot & Toot! Shoot, block and supercharge your way to victory,
Pick up power-ups to defeat your opponents!
Several different levels of landmarks throughout the world, with a twist!
Make your own levels with the level editor!
- Two Playable Characters, Noot & Toot
- Choose 1 of 3 Skins For Your Player
- Choose Which Map You Want to Play
- Different Gamemodes
- Free-for-all deathmatch
- King Of the Hill
- Team matches
- Team King Of the Hill
- Build and play your own levels with the level editor
- Taunt your friends when crushing them
- 4 players local
We are Babloon Studios, 6 people from Sweden making this game because we thought there were too few party fighting games on Steam. The game is inspired from a mix of Super Smash Bros. and Towerfall Ascension.
This game is made for every couch game lover out there!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page