- Release date: 3/16/2017
- Developer: Traptics
- Genre: Action
Unfortunately, professional review of the Moribund game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
DescriptionYou are 4 friends. On a couch. You have 4 controllers. All you need is a post-apocalyptic excuse to duke it out. Only you never thought youd love a fungi spewing gun that always leads to the same end result: glorious dismemberment. Moribund is a local multiplayer game that takes place in a post apocalyptic world where a highly aggressive fungus strain has devoured most of the life. The gameplay is fast paced and has an "easy to learn, hard to master" approach. Two to four players can play simultaneously.
GameplayEach player has a gun with two firing modes. The first mode is used to immobilize the enemy. While the enemy is immobilized, you can charge you harpoon (your second firing mode) and shoot it against the helpless enemy. If he hasn't escaped then his gory, splattery death is guaranteed. Simple right? But when you add 4 players, a couple of hazards and power ups in the mix everything becomes much more exciting.
- 15 super hard single player challenges.
- A wide variety of multiplayer levels (80 levels split over 8 settings, each with its own graphical environment, mechanics, and music track).
- Two multiplayer game modes (Free for all and Team battle).
- Eight characters each with his own unique personality and voice acting.
- Several stage mechanics promising unique and hilarious deaths.
- The glorious rag doll. The pillar of the game allowing ever-unique dismemberments and deaths.