GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Borderlands 2 Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- All-New Characters and All-New Classes: Four all new playable classes including the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker and the Assassin. Step into the role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wield any two weapons found in the game. Not only that, you will build on that skill to do more things with two guns than you ever imagined possible. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if thats your thing! Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!
- Dynamic Co-op online, and LAN: Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
- World Connected Story: Find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception -- the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he's stolen credit for the opening of the Vault.)
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Relics, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
- Brand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, youll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand new enemies: A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies in Borderlands 2.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
Borderlands 2 FAQ
Q1. How can I download Borderlands 2 on my PC?
A1. The game is available on Steam. You can download it only for $14.99 now, as it’s on sale!
Q2. Why is Borderlands 2 so inexpensive on Steam?
A2. Borderlands 2 is on sale now. Its regular price is around $20. Probably Steam decided to gain more fans to the game with this offer.
Q3. What platform was Borderlands 2 released?
A3. Borderlands 2 was released for Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Android, and Playstation Vita.
Q4. Is there Borderlands 2 for PS4?
A4. Borderlands 2 was released for PS4 as part of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection which also includes Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
Q5. Can I play Borderlands 2 on Xbox One?
A5. Borderlands 2 was released for Xbox One as a part of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection which also includes Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. You can buy it on the official Microsoft game store.
Q6. How can I download Borderlands 2?
A6. Go to the online store of the platform you want to play it for and pay some money to get the files for download. There are many offers for all the platforms, so you have a chance to buy it with a 75% price reduction.
Q7. Can I download Borderlands 2 for free?
A7. No, sorry. The good news is it costs very little now compared to its original price.
Q8. How Can I download Borderlands 2 for Android?
A8. Borderlands 2 is available for purchase on the Google Play store. Current Android price is $14.99 as well.