Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 features for the first time in video games, the musical soundtrack of legendary Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, Grammy Award and Tony winning composer Hans Zimmer. The title picks up immediately following the historic events of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the blockbuster title that earned worldwide critical acclaim, including:
- "Most Played Online Video Game" in history, 2009 Guinness World Records
- More than 50 Game of the Year awards, including the Console Game of the Year and Overall Game of the Year, 2007, from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences
SPECIAL OPS CO-OPERATIVEAn entirely new gameplay mode which supports 2-player co-operative play online that is unique from the single player story campaign.
- Special Ops pits players into a gauntlet of time-trial and objective-based missions.
- Rank-up as players unlock new Special Ops missions, each more difficult.
- Missions include highlights from the single player campaign, fan favorites from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and all new, exclusive missions.
MULTIPLAYER REINVENTEDSetting a new bar for online multiplayer, Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer delivers new capabilities, customization, gamestates and modes, including:
- Secondary Weapons - Machine Pistols, Shotguns, Handguns, Launchers
- Riot Shields
- Equipment - Throwing Knives, Blast Shield, Tactical Insertion
- Perk Upgrades
- Bling (Dual Attachments)
- Customizable Killstreaks - AC130, Sentry Gun, Predator Missile, Counter-UAV, Care Package
- Accolades (Post match reports)