Can't Drive This
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Can't What Now?Can't Drive This is a competitive co-op multiplayer party racing game (if that's a thing). Drive your car WHILE your friend builds the road in front of you! Oh, and don't go too slow, OR YOU'LL EXPLODE! Like in that Sandra Bullock movie, in which she kinda does the same thing, but on a bus. Also, she doesn't explode (Spoiler alert). Also, Keanu Reeves was in the movie.
Co-Op Multiplayer Goodness
- Play local face-to-face couch co-op, with your best frenemy! Don't have two controllers? No worries, one keyboard and one mouse serves two players! Don't have keyboard and mouse? Well, that's weird. (Warning: Can't Drive This may cause you to erratically scream at your friend.)
- Or, if you don't have actual real-life friends, find some random internet-person to play! That's right, we've got cross-platform online multiplayer! Experience the joy of playing Can't Drive This without that annoying smelly friend next to you. You know who I'm talking about.
Customization!Where's the fun in online multiplayer if there's no customization, you ask? You're very correct, which is why Can't Drive This features a gazillion* unlockable parts and a vehicle editor so you can show off your awesomeness to everybody on the interweb! But as we all know, only one player gets to drive a car at a time. The other player builds the track. That's why we also included a track editor! Create your custom track and have your friends race on a gold-plated yellow brick road, if you so wish!
- Racing Game (What the game is)
- Level-Editor (The game is this, too!)
- Customizable Vehicles
- Customizable Race Tracks
- Cross-Platform Online Multiplayer
- Local Multiplayer
*Not actually a gazillion parts. Not actually sure if gazillion is even a real number.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page