Imprisoned Light Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Imprisoned Light game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 5 Worlds
- Random Levels (There is too little chances to play same level again)
- 50 Levels
- 5 Playable Characters (Unique Special Powers)
- 18 Throwable weapons
- 22 Enemy
- Power Ups
How To Play
All levels have at least one light crystal. You must protect crystal(s). To protect to a crystal, you have to feed it with your collected souls that you have collected from slain enemies (you can do it by standing close the crystal and press RB on controller or Space on keyboard). To clear a level you must save all of the crystals in the level. If there are more than 1 crystal in the level, when you save one of them, saved crystal will become invulnerable.
- Feed crystals with your soul to save them.
- Stop the monsters before they destroy the crystals.
- When you die you can to back to life by collecting souls.
- if you don't save crystals, demon will choose a victim and force you to kill your friends or be killed by one of them.