TY the Tasmanian Tiger
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
STONE THE CROWS! Are you ready to explore the wilds of the Australian Outback in this remastered version of the classic game, TY the Tasmanian Tiger?
Join TY on a RIPPER of an adventure to free his family from the DREAMING and stop the nefarious evil genius BOSS CASS from removing mammals from the top of the food chain.
To help you on your quest, you've got a BEAUT arsenal of boomerangs, sharp teeth, and the help of a few friends!
So dont be a galah - let's head down under, and have a CORKER of a time! BEAUTY, BOTTLER, BONZA!
- Explore 17 levels of the Australian Outback in their old-school 3D platforming glory
- 13 different boomerangs including the Frostyrang, Flamerang and powerful Doomerang
- Improved graphics; including updated shadows, reflections, HD resolutions and 60fps
- Steamworks integration for achievements and leaderboards
G'day mate! Things can be a bit confusing at times, so let me remind you what's going on...
You are TY, the last of the Tasmanian Tigers. Raised by a family of Bilbies, you can only vaguely recall your real parents. You've always thought that all the other Tassie Tigers died a long time ago.
But then the Bunyip Elder found you, and told you that your family is alive, but trapped in the Dreaming. Now hold your horses... don't get upset... you see they're not stuck there forever, if you're up for a bit of an adventure!
You see, deep in the Outback, there's this kind of glowy portal thing that is a doorway to the Dreaming. And around that portal there are some carvings in the rock, where five ancient mystical Talismans used to lay. Now, all you have to do is find the five Talismans, put them in the carvings, and the portal to Dreaming will open!
Now, before you go off like a frog in a sock, there's just this one SMALL problem. You see there's this evil cassowary - Boss Cass - who's also after the Talismans. Yes. THAT Boss Cass. The one that trapped your family in the Dreaming in the first place, and told the school board to remove all the meat pies from the tuck shops. And if you didn't think that made him enough of a megalomaniac, he's ALSO trapped a whole bunch of your Bilby mates in cages all across the outback... something about overdue library books... Anyways, if you want to open the portal, you'll have to beat him and his henchmen to the Talismans!
Don't worry though, you won't be alone! You'll have a bunch of friends to help you along the way, including me - your old mate, Maurie. Now let's get down to brass tacks, find those Talismans, and rescue your family!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page