GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Thousands of aliens, zombies, giant spiders, mutant lizards, and more are on the attack - can you survive the onslaught? In Crimsonland you will unlock new weapons and perks constantly improving your abilities and arsenal. Your screen will be filled with literally hundreds of monsters and thousands of giblets. Grab your gun and prepare for endless hours of intense top-down shooter fun!
The original Crimsonland was released in 2003. After the game was greenlit at the end of 2013, 10tons decided to give the game a complete tune-up. The brand new 2014 version introduces countless gameplay fixes, a new chapter with new enemies, new perks, and new weapons. On top of that we've done a complete art overhaul!
What are perks? Perks are like talents in an RPG game. You earn XP by killing monsters and with XP you earn levels. After leveling up you get to choose a perk. For example, a perk called Fastloader enables you to reload extremely fast. During a session perks will stack up a and every game will be a bit different. You'll unlock perks during the quest mode after which they become available in the survival game modes.
We've created a huge arsenal of 30 unique weapons ranging from the humble pistol to the mysterious Shrinkifier 5k. The weapons are unlocked by playing the quest mode and they become available in survival game modes as well. The better your arsenal - the better chances you have at scoring higher outside the quest mode.
Crimsonland features up to four player local co-op. All game modes including the quest can be played in co-op mode. There are also separate leaderboards for co-op games so gather your friends and show the internet who wields the gauss shotgun like a pro!
- Quest mode with six chapters
- FIVE survival modes: Survival, Rush, Blitz, Weapon Picker, and Nukefism
- 30 unique weapons
- 55 awesome perks
- Steam leaderboards: global and friends
- Steam achievements & stats
- Full controller support
- Up to four player local co-op
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page