Unfortunately, professional review of the Damnation game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Billed as a shooter gone vertical and visually inspired by iconic elements of American history, these massive streaming landscapes will form the battlegrounds for a post-industrial conflict between humanity and an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on total world domination.
- Choose your own paths and navigate the world by performing daredevil feats on the edge of human ability
- Intelligent enemies will give chase and engage players in frantic gun fights and attacks that can come from any direction
- Miles of awe-inspiring landscapes and up to three hours of actual gameplay per level
- A full-range of unique vehicles from wall-riding motorbikes to armour piercing mobile artillery provide high-octane thrills
- Extensive multiplayer options, including drop-in-drop-out co-op