Deus Ex: Invisible War
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Approximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression. In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide government to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades even centuries to come. In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
- Dynamic and innovative 1st person-action/adventure brings a level of reality unprecedented in a videogame.
- Biotech modifications allow players to see through walls, leap 40 feet into the air, regenerate critical body damage or render yourself radar invisible.
- Globe-hop to real world locations such as Seattle, Antarctica, and Cairo.
- Cunning stealth gameplay, with darkness and sound affecting enemy awareness.
- Variable gameplay offers multiple solutions to problems and support for varying stylistic approaches.
- Non-lethal, non-violent resolution to conflict, allowing players to make ethical statements through their actions.
- The player's progress through the game is supported by an unprecedented freedom of action by a dynamic, non-linear story with responsive plot branches.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page