GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
David is a game. A game about physics and enemies. A game about struggles and life. A game about David.
This game is designed to be difficult. I poured myself into developing this game for nights and nights and nights. It's almost tough to share. I hope it feels strangely personal.
DescriptionYou play David, an awfully small abstracted chosen hero tossed into a blissfully simple world overrun by giant culminations of evil physics-beasts. As David, you are given a slingshot-esque gift that you will have to use to conquer your colossus foes. Hold, aim, and fling to attack (Angry Birds style!).
Featuresa 9-level Campaign, 3 Additional Levels, a Survival/Arena/RPG mode, a Secret Basket-ball-pit Minigame, and hats!
SoundtrackA six song EP soundtrack is included with purchase "...that feels like FEZ and is similarly wonderful!" - Laser Dog
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page