Deer Hunt Legends
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware accelerated (DirectX & OpenGL compatible) Nvidia GeForce Series 7, 8, 9 video cards or ATI Radeon X1550 with 256 MB of RAM (or above)
Deer Hunt Legends Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Deer Hunt Legends game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Deer Hunt Legends is a third person hunting simulation game that follows the story of a hunter on a quest to take down species never before seen by the human eye, some even believed to be extinct
Players will travel across the globe in search of their prey. Captured in their natural environments, these animals are quick, deadly, and eager to turn you into dinner! You will engage in vicious boss battles against the feared T-Rex, saber-toothed cats, and Gastornis. With diverse weapons to choose from like sniper rifles, crossbows, and high-powered shotguns, Deer Drive Legends is the most realistic hunting game youll ever play!
- More than 30 elusive animals including woolly rhinos, white-tailed deer, wolves and Irish elk
- Realistic natural background effects and sounds
- Range of unique challenges using true-to-life hunting techniques
- Bonuses awarded for successful kills, such as Health Packs, Ammo Clips, and more
- Earn skill points for extra advantage during specific hunts