Pixel Boy and the Ever Expanding Dungeon
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Pixel Boy is an Action-RPG Shoot-em-up with dynamically generated stages across four acts each with an epic boss finale. Players can craft custom armours as well as stack and combine power ups into over 6000 different powerful weapons to overcome the dangers of the dungeon.
NOW FEATURING CONTROLLER SUPPORT AND A BRAND NEW SURVIVAL MODE!
- Four uniquely themed acts each with dynamically generated dungeon levels within.
- Epic Boss Battles at the end of each act with unique mechanics and challenges
- Many different Combine-able and Stack-able Weapons and Power ups for OVER 6000!!! unique combinations
- Crafting system with five types of armour each with several tiered levels that have different effects and powers
- Character leveling with customize-able builds across several base stats
- Multiple Vendors and shops to purchase better items, power ups, and equipment
- A wide variety of enemies with unique combat approaches
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
- Survival Mode
- Controller Support
Pixel Boy features an awesome electronic original soundtrack composed entirely by popular and talented French artist Pyramid.
Pick up the soundtrack today!
Help Pixel Boy on his arduous journey to become the Hero of Resolutia and this years Dungeon Runners World Champion!
Pixel Boy is a dungeon crawling top down Action Shooter. You control Pixel Boy and enter the randomly generated dungeons below the town of Resolutia. There are four acts in total, each with a powerful boss at their climax. Every dungeon is filled to the brim with aggressive and deadly enemies. As Pixel Boy you will encounter swarms of giant ants, packs of snapping dogs and even lethal dungeon birds. To help Pixel Boy bear this burden there are many tools at your disposal. Various pixel powerups can be found or purchased to help Pixel Boy overcome the treacherous dungeons beneath Resolutia.
Spreadshot, Shields, Splitshot, Heat seekers, Critical Strike Modifiers, Time Stoppers and much more are available. Three pixel powers can be equipped at a time and are stackable AND combinable so that Pixel Boy can find the best combination of over 6000 powers to defeat his adversaries most efficiently.
Various types and tiers of armours can be crafted by obtaining the appropriate armour orbs dropped within the dungeons depths. Each piece of armour has different effects, abilities and levels of power dependent on its tier and orbs used to create it.
Throughout the dungeon Pixel Boy may encounter a variety of randomly generated unique rooms. Make sure Pixel Boy pockets any keys he finds, as treasure rooms have chests that are always locked to protect their secrets. Be wary every time Pixel Boy moves from room to room, as simply entering a room could trigger a dangerous trap; locking him in the room until every monster has been defeated within. Pixel Boy should also pay close attention to torches as they could lead the way to secrets and treasures. Collect all the coins Pixel Boy finds and spend them on items, powerups and armour at the shops back in town.
We would like to extend a big thank you to everyone that has supported us along our journey in the development of Pixel Boy, you all kick butt and have made it super worthwhile. If you would like to follow us or discuss anything Pixel Boy related, feel free to visit our site, twitter, and like us on Facebook. Please don't hesitate to let us know about a bug, error, exploit or heck, even just something you dislike, we are always listening.
We hope to be able to continue to update the game and add features continually after release, free of charge of course.
So don't hesitate to send your suggestions and ideas.
Giant Box Games
Twitter - @TeamPixelBoy
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page