Dark Water Studios Ltd
- OS: Windows XP (SP2 or more), Windows Vista (SP1 or more), Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 1GB System RAM for Win XP, 2 GB for Vista/Windows 7
- Graphics: 256MB DirectX® 9.0c compliant supporting Pixel Shader 2.0 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c (latest)
- Hard Drive: 600MB or greater
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compliant sound card
- Other Requirements:
Unfortunately, professional review of the DogFighter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Take to the skies against up to 15 players in classic online multiplayer game modes such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the flag flag as well as the all new Wolf Pack Co-Op game mode.
- Use several advanced server options to enable variations on the normal game modes by including the likes of Insta-Gib, Turbo Mode and Black Death.
- "Easy-to-fly" flight model with the controls you need to execute advanced manoeuvres such as Barrel Roll and Immelmann Turn.
- Beautifully created environments that are as much a player in the game as the people piloting the craft.
- With 8 unique craft and over 20 different weapons and defensive measures, DogFighter caters to all game play styles.
- Online leaderboards and friend tracking.
- Steam Cloud supported.
- Includes Steam Achievements.
Updates so far:
- Joystick Support
- New Map: The Old Gods
- New Craft: Mongoose
- Added: Tutorial Mode
- Added Game Modes: Lone Wolf and Wolf Pack
Since its launch, DogFighter has been updated on numerous occasions. As well as the usual bug fixes and polish we have introduced...
- Joystick Support
- Weapon and Control completely rebalanced
- A new map, new co-op game mode Wolf Pack and the new craft; The Mongoose.
- Configurable Xbox Controller Support
With environments built to both slay and save you, the environments in DogFighter offer the player a more interactive experience than is usual for the genre. Players can enjoy piloting their craft down mining tunnels, through pyramids and active volcanoes, in environments designed to deliver a more varied, more interactive gaming experience. Fly low, fly fast!