Dropship Down Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dropship Down game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Mow down aliens using a space freighters worth of weapons and gadgets.
- Get eaten alone or let your friends get gnawed on first - supports solo play as well as online multiplayer for up to four players.
- Full support for playing with controllers or keyboard and mouse.
- Test your strength against a never-ending alien horde, or take up a specific challenge in one of our game modes.
- Try to earn unique achievements and rewards - if youre courageous or foolhardy enough to think you can do it.
- Form a squad with your friends and climb the high-score rankings - or try your grit as a solo player.
Dropship Down is a co-op alien shooter with twin-stick controls, filled to the brim with a horde of extraterrestrial bugs waiting to eat you and your marine buddies alive. Playing solo or with friends, you face the simple yet difficult challenge of surviving. At your disposal you have an array of exciting weaponry, from the humble but effective shotgun all the way up to the devastating plasma cannon and the blazing-hot flamethrower. Youll also gain access to powerful gadgets such as the force field generator, the defensive turret and a ton of grenades and mines.
Killing a single bug is easy. You might even be able to taken down a hundred of them. But to withstand thousands upon thousands you need to understand their strengths and weaknesses, adapt your equipment and weaponry to hit them in their weak spots and co-operate with your squad to maintain an effective perimeter - if theyre still alive.