- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 64 bit (32 bit NOT supported)
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti or ATI HD6950 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Audio
- Additional Notes: Using an AMD Crossfire setup might result in performance issues
Unfortunately, professional review of the Empathy game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Empathy: Path of Whispers is an atmospheric and story-driven adventure game where you explore a seemingly abandoned world through the emotions and memories of the people who once inhabited it, trying to restore the worlds lost balance as you journey through its past. With a strong focus on storytelling and exploration, players will find themselves in a surreal world created from peoples emotions and memories, which can be manipulated and explored. Those lost memories are the key to rebuilding the crumbling world back to its former state, discovering its mysterious past and halting an impending apocalypse. Through its innovative narrative mechanics the game will challenge the player to explore and gain an understanding of the weird world they are traveling through.
- Discover and explore other peoples memories in order to change the world around you, solve puzzles and access new areas.
- Traverse a strange world and uncover what triggered the silent apocalypse.
- Follow a narrative as it develops, interwoven with your exploration.
- Experience the story through multiple first person perspectives and use your wits to piece the events together.