Fairy Bloom Freesia
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Fairy Bloom Freesia Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Take control of Freesia as she protects Lita Forest by beating the living daylights out of enemies invading the forest!
Use Mana that builds up during battles to learn new skills. As Freesia progresses through the stages, she will pick up many powerful new techniques and abilities. Chain together combos and send enemies flying into other enemies to take out whole groups at a time & cause massive damage!
Beat monsters, human and boss battles and survive long enough to progress to the next day. The more days you survive, the more varied and stronger the enemies will become, and the story of how the humans came to live in harmony with the forest unveils.
Unleash the fairy fists of fury!
- Beautiful 3D graphics and stunning effects!
- A huge repertoires of techniques, special moves and magic to obtain and use!
- Hugely satisfying freestyle combinations, enemy juggling and attack chaining!
- Fun cast of characters and story!
- Fully-featured achievements system with 101 awards to achieve!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.