Flop it out with 1-4 players in a retro, epic narwhal battle in space! The heart-piercing action is furious and unrelenting. STARWHAL will change your life.
Inspired by countless couch-gaming gatherings over the decades, we wanted to bring something competitive, creative, and immediately fun to the table. Our original prototype was conceived and developed in 48 hours with focus entirely on these areas. From that came the phenomenon that is STARWHAL.
STARWHAL is a simulation of dreams in an ocean of the mind.
- 4 player local multiplayer mayhem - 90+ costumes, 25 arenas, and 4 game modes to duke it out with friends or AI players.
- 32 single player Obstacle and Target challenges with leaderboards, ghost replays, and achievements.
- Successfully made it through Steam Early Access, shaping the game around the feedback from fans around the world.
- New radical graphic effects!
- You can be a space narwhal wrapped in a burrito.
What people are saying:"Starwhal is one of the best multiplayer games of the year, chaotic and intensely competitive"
"If Jacques Cousteau were here, he'd sh*t all over the floor."
- Wiley Wiggins on STARWHAL
"Get a friend. Play this NOW. I'm laughing so hard"
- Sean "Day" Plott
"This game is awesome"
- Achievement Hunter
"This large hairless intergalactic aquatic mammal simulator will bring out the 'Ooo!', "Aaa!' and 'So CLOSE!' in everyone"
- Ross Kenry O'Donovan (Distinguished Conductor of the Steam Train)
"Starwhal brings bloodthirsty neon space whales into an entirely new dimension, capturing the spirit of local co-op deathmatches like only a neon space whale can. We couldn't recommend it more."
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.