Fortune Summoners Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fortune Summoners game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In the country of Scotsholm, three centuries have passed since they were first created. Elemental stones are now mass-produced and widely used, making magic a personal, commonplace part of people's lives.
In this time and place lives a girl named Arche Plumfield. Arche, having moved with her family to a new home in the town of Tonkiness, has begun attending the only school in the area... the Minasa-Ratis School of Magic, founded by one of the greatest arch-magi in Scotsholm's history.
But Arche, not realizing that one needs an Elemental Stone to use modern magic, begins a little adventure to find one for herself, to avoid burdening her parents with the expense.
Her adventure will lead her to places she never imagined...
- A massive gameworld to explore - nearly a dozen dungeons to delve into, and easily 25+ hours of gameplay, with lots of extra content to explore!
- Gorgeous, detailed 2D sprite backgrounds and animations - like the best 16-bit game you never got to play!
- Classic platformer-RPG action in the vein of some of the true greats of yesteryear!
- Conquer the challenges before you with intelligent AI companions - you can let them do as they want or customize their behavior to your heart's delight!
- Stunning, professional-quality music and sound!
- Full support for Xinput controllers, including the XBox 360 controller, as well as keyboards!