Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game is skill-based and controls like an FPS, but instead of guns and grenades, players are given swords, shields, maces, battleaxes and longbows. Set in a fictional, yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.
- Deep melee combat system provides players with a huge range of responsive combat options
- Adjust your attacks and blocks in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of the action
- Wield an arsenal of up to 60 brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and battle axes to longbows and javelins
- Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, raid villages and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory.
- Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more
- Vast, lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
- Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action.