Horror in the Asylum
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: intel Core i-5 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 540M
- Storage: 726 MB available space
Horror in the Asylum Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Horror in the Asylum game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Once you take the pills the doctors force on you, every night becomes the same. Nightmares, Blackouts, and horrible demons from the darkest corners of your mind appear and trap you in the worst of scenarios while you are lost in time and space. The only way out is to solve puzzles in order to find an exit to your dreams. In order to do so you will need to find and use items while avoiding the vicious monsters that are trying to hunt you down.
- Spooky Ambient Levels with various different areas and different objectives and puzzles to complete
- Various monster types and behaviors to avoid such as sight detection ,noise detection , and ambushing tactics for unwary players.
- Logical puzzles , number puzzles, and skill based puzzles .
- Find and use various items to unlock doors and break into areas to escape the mental hospital.
- Scary moments that will make you jump in different stages of the game.