Horror in the Asylum
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Once you take the pills the doctors force on you, every night becomes the same. Nightmares, Blackouts, and horrible demons from the darkest corners of your mind appear and trap you in the worst of scenarios while you are lost in time and space. The only way out is to solve puzzles in order to find an exit to your dreams. In order to do so you will need to find and use items while avoiding the vicious monsters that are trying to hunt you down.
- Spooky Ambient Levels with various different areas and different objectives and puzzles to complete
- Various monster types and behaviors to avoid such as sight detection ,noise detection , and ambushing tactics for unwary players.
- Logical puzzles , number puzzles, and skill based puzzles .
- Find and use various items to unlock doors and break into areas to escape the mental hospital.
- Scary moments that will make you jump in different stages of the game.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page