Run The Gamut Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Run The Gamut game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Act I : the Underworld - Consisting Of 50 Levels.
Act Ii : the Overworld - Consisting Of 30 Levels.
Act III : The Outerworld - Consisting of 15 levels.
ACT IV : The Netherworld - Hidden world consisting of 5 levels.
- The ability to play at your own skill level - The game has three standard difficulty levels, Casual, Hardcore or Ultra Mode.
- If you want something even harder, you can customize your players abilities in Ultra Mode. The lower your players ability the higher your score multiplier.
- The levels "mutate" between the difficulties, i.e. casual mode is very easy, with few obstacles, easy jumps, etc. Hardcore mode is more of a challenge and Ultra mode is only for the experienced.
- 20 different random events that can occur, ranging from silly to the near impossible.
- A unique scoring system that generates your level score based on time, total deaths on the level, if the collectible was taken and if a random event is occurring.
- A collectible on every level that acts as a score multiplier. Can you collect all 95 coins?
- The scoring system also tracks total deaths and total time - can you beat your own score?
- Variety of level design - some require skill, some require timing and some are puzzles to be solved.
- The ability to skip levels after 25 deaths on Casual Mode, 50 deaths on Hardcore Mode and 100 deaths on Ultra Mode.
- 19 Steam achievements.
- Customizable controls and gamepad.