VR Shooter Guns Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the VR Shooter Guns game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
VR Shooter Guns is about bare survival in a sci-fi environment.
Skill, speed and tactics are required.
You'll get so sweaty that you can skip the gym afterwards.
Fight your way through a space station to escape evil robots!
In a distant future, petty humans only exist to consume what gigantic automated robot facilities are producing.
These vast factories floating in space have been built by generations of both, humans and robots.
You are one of those solitary humans, whose job hasn't been replaced by androids yet.
Alone in space with the sole purpose to supervise the assembly during endless boring shifts.
And the Artificial Intelligence watches you.
Nothing ever happens.
- Nine languages: English, French, German, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Japanese
- Four challenging levels
- 15 and 30 Minute runs for highscore
- Endless permadeath mode for skilled players
- Increasing difficulty with each round
- Global Highscore
- HTC Vive and Oculus Rift supported
- Built from the ground up for virtual reality!
- Perfect for social VR challenges with your buddies!
- Free Locomotion support!
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR