LONE WOLF: Horizon
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
NOTICEDue to altercations and difficulties within development, and outside of development, development on LONE WOLF: Horizon has been halted for the foreseeable future.
SUMMARYLONE WOLF: Horizon is an open-world survival army-management first person shooter. Play as the military leader of the United World Army to take down the terrorist organization known as the Separated Nation Army.
OVERVIEWLONE WOLF: Horizon takes place on an isolated island on planet Alice-43b, an alien planet full of flora and fauna. A rebellious and fierce terrorist organization, named the Separated Nation Army, fled to Alice-43b, to set up a headquarters to build an army. Earth's united army, known as the United World Army, took off after the Separated Nation Army. For several decades these two forces have been in an intense war with each other across the galaxy.
In LONE WOLF: Horizon you play as the currently deployed military leader. You fight on the battlefield, trying to bring the UWA's influence up to take over the SNA. You have a bank balance which always has money in it; however, the amount of soldiers you have determines the bank balance. The higher number of soldiers in your army, the bank balance will decrease as you pay those soldier's salaries. You can fire soldiers to gain extra money, to buy weapons at the city center located on the island. However, firing these soldiers anger them, leading them to join the rebels, increasing the enemy influence, and bringing the UWA influence down. This lets you choose two paths: a large army, working together to defeat the terrorist organization, and claiming no fame, or going in as a lone wolf, with a shiny, powerful weapon, against a highly skilled and powerful terrorist army.
- Player vs AI
- Player vs Environment
- Huge firefights in an open world
- Weapon loot
- Weapon rarity system
- Ranking system
- Army management system
- Weapon purchasing
- Army influence system
- Planetary warping
- Unique world events
- FREE updates to the main game: The main game will have FREE updates forever, but DLC may be added as expansions to the universe, such as more planets to warp to or side missions. However, not having these DLCs, will not limit you in anyway in the main game.
- No microtransactions: DLCs are not microtransactions, however, mobile-like microtransactions will never be placed into the game.
- No DMCA takedowns on YouTube videos: Want to make a video bashing the game? Go ahead. Want to make cool videos about the game? Go ahead. It's fair game.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page