Meridian Squad 22 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Meridian: Squad 22 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Humanity is in peril. The first colonization attempt of mankind has failed and the colonist crew is missing. The leaders of the United Earth decide to send a highly trained specialist squad to planet Meridian to find the crew and bring them home safely.
Meridian: Squad 22 is a single-player science-fiction real-time strategy game with a focus on base building and advanced tactics. Every single choice, every tactical decision you make, shapes the outcome of your story. Will you take the offensive route or stay on the defensive? Will you consider the lives of your crew a priority or will you sacrifice them mercilessly to gain the upper hand?
Ede Tarsoly, the lone developer behind Elder Games has teamed up with Hexany Audio, the award-winning sound design team, to bring you an experience like none other with unparalelled fidelity.
- Control the fate of Squad 22 and the colonists in the 10+ hour story-mode campaign
- Vanquish your foes on planet Meridian in over 100 procedurally generated missions in Planetary Conquest
- Polished, dynamic and fluid unit control
- Over one hour of immersive music
- Fantastic sound effects brought to you by an award-winning sound design team