GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Perpetuum is a persistent, sandbox, single server, massively multiplayer sci-fi rpg (MMORPG). Control huge robots and mechs to gain access to an alien planet's resources and knowledge, amass huge wealth, or even claim part of the world for yourself using terraforming and complex infrastructure.
- No Monthly Fees Buy once, play forever.
- Sci-Fi Setting Perpetuum is set in a unique sci-fi environment inhabited by robots and alien technology.
- Persistent Game World Perpetuum features a large, persistent, single shard online game world. Players all play on the same server together. Changes made to the game world by players are permanent.
- Industry Perpetuum features a complex, multi-tier industrial system that enables players to have both small and large scale industrial operations.
- Economy The economy is completely player driven. Other than basic items, everything on the market is manufactured by players, the prices dictated by supply and demand.
- Player-Built Infrastructure Players are able to raise their own settlements in the unoccupied areas of the Perpetuum world, where they are able to enforce their own rules as they see fit.
- Terraforming Players are able to form the world of Nia as they see fit to aid their goals. The terrain can be raised or lowered in certain areas and thus settlements can be protected by intricate strongholds, and temporary shelters can be created in the heat of battle to protect vulnerable allies. It's all up to the player's imagination.
- Character Progression Time-based character progression requires no grind and provides a level playing field for casual and hardcore players alike.
- Large Scale PvP Players are able to clash in huge battles for control of territory and resources. Formable terrain, destructible scenery and player built infrastructure all play key roles in the course of war.
- High Customizability Players of Perpetuum have a large number of ways to customize their robots for the various goals they strive towards.
- Natural Processes The Perpetuum game world always changes through natural processes. Destroyed plants grow back and spread, and outmined resources replenish over time.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page