Miner Wars 2081 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Miner Wars 2081 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You operate an advanced mining ship in a fully destructible and open-world environment, which remains persistent as you complete missions or play online with others. Realism and survival are key aspects of gameplay. Inventory and the way you use resources such as fuel, ammunition, oxygen, ore, and weapons are important when surrounded by dozens of warring factions.
The gameplay is driven by an epic story and offers a choice of single player, co-op, and death-match multi-player.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing, or just flying around and destroying everything you see.
- Fully destructible and persistent (dig through asteroids, destroy space stations ...)
- Seamless transition between outdoor and indoor environments
- Full Solar System traveling (billions of sectors)
- 6DOF - six degrees of freedom
- Skill-based game
- Fast adrenaline-pumping action
- Joystick Support
- Story campaign - 31 epic missions
- Mining and Exploration Players are encouraged to explore and harvest
- Trading & Looting
- 50 weapons, armors, medicines, tools...
- 22 player ships
- RPG-like / Survival game-play
- Co-op up to 16 players
- Death-match up to 16 players
Survival & sandbox
- Factions (Fourth Reich, Euro-American Confederation, China )
- Devoted community which crowd-funded the development
- In-game editor and two free add-ons: Cheats and 2.5D Experiment