GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
We've all played games where you send commands to AI units or teammates.
OBEY instead puts you in the position to command your enemies (human opponents), and to be commanded by them. Players are always free to obey/disobey. It is always up to players to deal with the consequences of their decisions in the game.
You win by bribing and coercing your opponents to do things against their own self interest (and in your interest).
If you are being coerced you have only stealth, intelligence, trickery, and creativity to escape.
OBEY is sort of like Counter Strike Jailbreak Mod meets Spy Party.
OBEY's social aspects have also been compared to Trouble in Terrorist Town and Town of Salem.
To win, make more money than any one else by the end of the round.
To make the most money, take command of the giant robot (the robot player makes 10x more than the other players per second)
You take control of it by walking into a door at the base of the robot.
The player in the robot can easily destroy any player he sees trying to approach (IF he sees them).
Thats the basics so superficially, it plays like king of the hill.
Experienced robot players will know that it is not always in their interest to simply kill approaching players.
Why not? Because he can instead coerce them to do what he wants.
and thats where the game gets interesting
GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE BY GDOG (Contains instructions for new players)
GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE BY FRAGMIX with inset by GEIN
GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE OF A TOURNAMENT GAME (experienced players)
BUNNY GUARD AT WORK!
NOTES ABOUT GAMEPLAY:
- When playing as robo... you are free to shoot everything that moves (and this might even work against friends or new players), but if you just use this against experienced players you will get subverted, and you will lose. You want your opponents controlled, not hidden and out to subvert you...
- When playing as a bunny... trying to constantly subvert in the face of an experienced robo is a terrible idea: you will spend most of your game waiting to spawn. OBEY rewards using TRICKERY, STEALTH, and INTELLIGENCE. OBEY does not reward constant blind 'guns blazing' rushing to the robot. (But what did you expect? you are a baby bunny .vs an enormous mecha-canon-turret).
REMEMBER: You will be playing against other human beings - they can not be fooled as easily as AI!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.