GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Last Line of Defense
An abandoned research station has gone unnoticed in the depths of space for years, until now. With an army of invasive aliens boarding the station, the outpost AI has rebooted its last remaining defense drone: Delta. Now Delta needs to repel the Klaath threat, save the outpost, and head out into space to search for answers.
- Classic platforming blended with twin-stick shooting
- Explore an interconnected space station under attack by a relentless horde
- Control the stations gravity; float in 0G, or turn up the force and bring your enemies to their knees
- Discover an arsenal of weapons and tools and equip the right ones for the job
- Upgrade your suit to help survive the might of the Klaath
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page