GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
"Plunge into the expanse within, the infinite nebula beneath your skin."
The challenges of your consciousness and their strange shapes swirl around as you navigate the cosmos within you. You feel uncertain, but with your Nebulatic Diary and the pages revealed therein, you find the Will to persevere through their steady advances.
The Nebula is a both a place of adversity and meditation. Of solitude and of companionship. Tension and calm.
- Confront the geometric abstractions of your feelings with different encounters every run.
- Swift, smooth, and responsive twin-stick shooter gameplay.
- Cooperate locally with up to 8 friends.
- Play at your own pace: Explore increasingly difficult challenges or Reflect in peaceful perpetuity.
- Rewrite negative thoughts into positive mantras.
- Acquire reassuring allies to assist along the way.
- Create chains of allies to help you progress through your emotions.
- Face a variety of mini-bosses as you overcome challenges.
- Find five different types of affirmations to empower you.
- Reveal meaningful epigraphs, footnotes, and more in your Nebulatic Diary.
How we got here:I began developing Nebula Within during one of the lowest seasons of my life to try to make sense of my experiences. In more ways than I can count, I was both looking to extract meaning from my circumstances and reassure myself that things could get better. My best friend, Alaric Qin, helped me a lot during that difficult time. I would later ask him to compose the music, which ( lucky for me and you ) he accepted.
What began as a personal project has grown organically over time, and it has personally helped me enough to consider sharing it with the world. My hope is that someone out there finds tranquility or the motivation to continue persevering through playing this game. It isn't perfect, but then again, nothing ever is. It can get a little tough at times, but so can life.
Hang in there.
You're not alone.
Bright Lights & Photosensitivity:This game will occasionally display bright/flashing lights.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page