Unfortunately, professional review of the Psichodelya game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Players control one of 3 playable ships - dodging bullets and destroying wave after wave of enemies for points in either single or 2 player local coop modes. There are 5 manic levels, each with an epic boss and 5 difficulty levels.
Set in futuristic environment, two races of mechanized alien species wage air-warfare over Earth-like pieces of land. Each ship has a coloured shield that protects the player from bullets that are the same colour. Enemy ships are also colour coded, making them more vulnerable to player shots of colour opposite to their colour.
- Easy to pick up and play, difficult to master
- 5 huge levels each with huge epic bosses
- 1 and 2 players co-op
- Controls for 2 players on Keyboard or Gamepads
- In-game leatherboards: local and global
- On-line leaderboards
- No two play-throughs are identical
- Music by Dylan Barry (NPPD Rush, Super Killer Hornet: Ressurection)
- 5 difficulty levels