Raiden IV: OverKill
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Raiden IV: OverKill Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Overrun and OverKill enemies with the Legendary Roar of Thunder!The series that changed the history of arcade shootem ups is back with the crazed action of Overkill mode! Master a variety of new weapons as swarms of enemy fighters try and put you down.
Everything from fan favorites, such as the Spread Shot and Vulcan Laser, will be available, as well as new weapons and items! Instill fear in your enemies with devastating attacks and earn the acclaimed title of Master Ace!
- OverKill Mode - a brand-new mode with new mission stages and a revamped scoring system!
- Additional Mode - Variation of Arcade Mode with 2 new stages
- Score Attack Mode - High Score Mode for all stages including those from Overkill Mode
- Arcade Mode - Arcade Mode that recreates the arcade experience with two difficulties: Light and Original
- World Rankings - Ranking mode that will place you among players from all over the world in Overkill Mode, Additional Mode, and Arcade Mode.
- Reply & Gallery - Watch Reply data and view items in the Gallery
- ??? - A secret mode playable once you clear the game
- Challenging New Bosses and Stages - With new stages and never before seen bosses, experience the fast, blistering game play action that never gets old.
- Items, Weapons, and More - Unlock and master a variety of weapons, including fan favorites such as the Spread Shot and Laser, and never before seen weapons and items!
- Best Graphics to Date - The series has transitioned from its 2D roots to 3D, creating lush environments, devastating explosions and countless enemies, without a drop in frame-rate.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.