Salt is a slower paced island exploration game about discovery and loot. You start out on an island with the basic resources needed to build your first raft and then you're free to pick any direction and go as far as you please. During your adventure you will explore uncharted islands, discover mysterious places, go on quests, relax on the sea, upgrade your ships, discover pirates and other characters, and loot hundreds of rare items throughout the sea!
- Complete the main quest or one of over 50 side quests filled with lore and secrets to earn rare loot.
- Go on adventures with your friends, sail the seas, and trade rare items you discover throughout the world.
- Discover ancient ruins, cultists, merchants, pirates, and more.
- Relax and sail towards the sunset or explore new islands. You are free to set the pace and go anywhere you want.
- Find huge ships and decorate them to make them your home at sea.
- RPG-style loot system with item rarities and hundreds of weapons, armor, resources, and mysterious items.
- The world is procedurally generated and limitless. Set sail on the ocean and explore an infinite amount of islands.
- Use the in-game map to chart the islands you come across and make note of rare loot or places you discover.
- Hunt wildlife or fish on the open sea.
About Lavaboots Studios
Lavaboots Studios is a small indie game company of three members that is founded based on a purpose rather than a product. Have you ever played a game that gave you a feeling? If you have, then you know exactly what we are talking about. It's something that sticks with you for the rest of your life. It is our mission to create worlds that inspire adventure and forge an unforgettable journey.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.