Unfortunately, professional review of the Salt game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Salt is a slower paced island exploration game about discovery and loot. You start out on an island with the basic resources needed to build your first raft and then you're free to pick any direction and go as far as you please. During your adventure you will explore uncharted islands, discover mysterious places, go on quests, relax on the sea, upgrade your ships, discover pirates and other characters, and loot hundreds of rare items throughout the sea!
- Complete the main quest or one of over 50 side quests filled with lore and secrets to earn rare loot.
- Go on adventures with your friends, sail the seas, and trade rare items you discover throughout the world.
- Discover ancient ruins, cultists, merchants, pirates, and more.
- Relax and sail towards the sunset or explore new islands. You are free to set the pace and go anywhere you want.
- Find huge ships and decorate them to make them your home at sea.
- RPG-style loot system with item rarities and hundreds of weapons, armor, resources, and mysterious items.
- The world is procedurally generated and limitless. Set sail on the ocean and explore an infinite amount of islands.
- Use the in-game map to chart the islands you come across and make note of rare loot or places you discover.
- Hunt wildlife or fish on the open sea.
About Lavaboots Studios
Lavaboots Studios is a small indie game company of three members that is founded based on a purpose rather than a product. Have you ever played a game that gave you a feeling? If you have, then you know exactly what we are talking about. It's something that sticks with you for the rest of your life. It is our mission to create worlds that inspire adventure and forge an unforgettable journey.