Bullets And More VR - BAM VR
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Bullets And More VR - BAM VR Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Enjoy an arsenal of more than 30 realistic behaving weapons in multiplayer and single-player: such as knives, rifles, grenades, RPGs, and even bows and support for attachments, silencers and even bipods.
Also featuring support for player controlled helicopters and cars that can carry multiple passengers and a parachute in case you need to eject in mid air.
The game is also featuring different singleplayer game modes and a Scene Editor with Workshop support.
Download the free demo and play with other demo players and owners of the full game in supported game modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag) !
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Bot support (Artificial Intelligence) in online and offline matches, Individual bot options are available such as difficultly, melee, and even suicide bombers!
- More than 40 unique maps in different game modes
- Support for player controlled helicopters and cars that can carry multiple passengers
- Various game modes for multiplayer: BAM Royale, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Virus Infection, Gun Game and Classic Deathmatch
- More than 30 realistic behaving weapons (also including bows, RPGs)
- Weapon attachments, silencers and even bipods
- Ladders and other climbable objects
- IN-game Scene Editor to create own maps
- Workshop support to load maps created by other users
- Further singleplayer dedicated modes to practice and compete (detailed local and global highscores)
- Lots of locomotion options like touchpad, slide, teleport and more
TO USERS OF OCULUS RIFT AND OCULUS TOUCH:
You can play this game with two front facing cameras by making use of the snap turning feature (can be configured even further in the locomotion options). However it might be a more smooth experience to place your two cameras in opposite corners of the room to allow for a larger tracking area.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.