Bullets And More VR - BAM VR
Bullets And More VR - BAM VR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bullets And More VR - BAM VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Enjoy an arsenal of more than 30 realistic behaving weapons in multiplayer and single-player: such as knives, rifles, grenades, RPGs, and even bows and support for attachments, silencers and even bipods.
Also featuring support for player controlled helicopters and cars that can carry multiple passengers and a parachute in case you need to eject in mid air.
The game is also featuring different singleplayer game modes and a Scene Editor with Workshop support.
Download the free demo and play with other demo players and owners of the full game in supported game modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag) !
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Bot support (Artificial Intelligence) in online and offline matches, Individual bot options are available such as difficultly, melee, and even suicide bombers!
- More than 40 unique maps in different game modes
- Support for player controlled helicopters and cars that can carry multiple passengers
- Various game modes for multiplayer: BAM Royale, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Virus Infection, Gun Game and Classic Deathmatch
- More than 30 realistic behaving weapons (also including bows, RPGs)
- Weapon attachments, silencers and even bipods
- Ladders and other climbable objects
- IN-game Scene Editor to create own maps
- Workshop support to load maps created by other users
- Further singleplayer dedicated modes to practice and compete (detailed local and global highscores)
- Lots of locomotion options like touchpad, slide, teleport and more
TO USERS OF OCULUS RIFT AND OCULUS TOUCH:
You can play this game with two front facing cameras by making use of the snap turning feature (can be configured even further in the locomotion options). However it might be a more smooth experience to place your two cameras in opposite corners of the room to allow for a larger tracking area.