Serious Sam Double D XXL
Mommy's Best Games
- OS: XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or faster (Dual-core recommended)
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500MB
- Video Card: 128 MB Card, supports Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
- Additional: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or XInput controller
Serious Sam Double D Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Serious Sam Double D XXL game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Serious Action: Unleash a storm of bullets and flame against an unrelenting horde of bizarre and ferocious creatures hell bent on bringing down the heroic Serious Sam. Clash against Mentals army across 18 levels in three sensational worlds from the pyramids of ancient Egypt to the volcanic chaos of Pompeii to the harsh jungles of prehistoric Earth.
- Revolutionary Gunstacker: Duel-wielding is for lesser men. Serious Sam Double Ds new Gunstacker allows Serious Sam to stack any combination of weapons one on top another and fire them all at once. Two shotguns on a laser gun and grenade launcher? Of course. Four chainsaws and a flamethrower? Yes, please.
- Legions of Bizarre Beasts: Clash against classic Serious Sam enemies like Headless Kamikazes, Gnaar, and Biomechanoids or gun down all new monstrosities like the insane Chimputees, oddball Vuvuzelators, and the surprisingly sexy Femikazes. Prove your worth and take down four amazingly unique bosses in epic showdowns full of carnage!
- Challenge Rooms and Serious Secrets: Keep the action coming with a battery of action-packed challenge rooms filled to the brim with waves of attacking beasts! Get really serious and try to uncover dozens and dozens of secrets hidden throughout this wild world!