Silent Storm Gold Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Silent Storm Gold Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Silent Storm is fully rendered in breathtaking 3D and includes fully destructible environments, realistic weaponry and unlimited tactical possibilities. Turn-based gaming has never looked this good!
The Story1943: The world seems to face its destruction in all parts; war is raging like never before. You are the commander of a squad, leading the soldiers youve selected into special and top secret operations to change the tide of war in your favour allies or axis, its you choice!
The new Add-On "Sentinels" begins with the end of the WWII nightmare. Veterans from all countries, even former enemies, stand together and form the secret investigation and intervention group "Sentinels", for one purpose only: To stop the evil secret society "Thors Hammer" they have faced in war.
- Turn-based game, heavy on tactics and team-management
- Flexible missions, 2 different campaigns for axis and allies.
- 24 missions during night and daytime, each one has to be prepared carefully and is enriched with random events.
- Multiple options for mission success: brutal force and tactical cleverness can be used in the combination of your choice and in 3 difficulties
- More than 75 authentic weapons from WWII, including experimental prototypes and rare items
- More than 40 male and female soldiers to choose from, each one has his / her own character and special abilities
- Destructible environment opens up tactical options, whether its flushing an enemy out of a building via rocket launcher or knocking holes in a wall to make a field-expedient shortcut.
- Unprecedented realism featuring true 3D, a fully destructible environment, and real projectile physics that take into consideration trajectory, speed, and piercing performance.
- Includes Silent Storm and Add-On "Sentinels"