STAR WARS™ - Dark Forces
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: 486 or higher
- Memory: 16 MB
- Graphics: DirectX
- DirectX®: DirectX 5.2
- Hard Drive: 80 MB
- Sound: 16-bit sound card
- Note: Due to the age of the title, users may run into a few compatibility issues from use of current hardware. Please see the forums for more information.
Dark Forces Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the STAR WARS™ - Dark Forces game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Your Mission? Join the Rebel Alliance's covert operations division, infiltrate the Empire, then battle every man and machine the Imperial Forces can muster. Search a vast galaxy for clues, attack enemy bases-all in a desperate attempt to stop the activation of this fearsome new weapon.
- Fully interactive environments - morphing walls and floors, moving platforms, and conveyors, realistic lighting and atmospheric effects.
- First-person ground combat. Call on 10 weapons to fight twenty types of enemies.
- Explore the virtual Star Wars universe up close and personal.
- Climb catwalks, look and shoot up and down, jump off ledges, wade through garbage.