Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm
RO2 with Rising Storm Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Red Orchestra 2 focuses on the Battle of Stalingrad and the surrounding operations, both German and Russian, from July 1942 to February 1943.
The game allows the player to experience one of the most brutal battles in all of human history. Delivering unrivalled accuracy and attention to detail, along with gritty, vicious combat in multiplayer modes the game will feature everything from quick, brutal firefights to more intricate and challenging tactical modes.
Red Orchestra multiplayer taken to new heights
- The brutal, gritty Red Orchestra gameplay has been enhanced, expanded and made more accessible.
- Gameplay modes as instantly recognizable as Firefight (Tripwire's take on Team Death Match), single-life gaming redefined in Countdown mode - and the Territory mode already beloved by the hundreds of thousands of Red Orchestra players worldwide.
Immersive First Person Tank Warfare
- Experience what it was like to fight inside one of these metal beasts in WWII with the most immersive first person tank warfare ever created.
- Fully modeled 3d interiors, a full AI crew, and advanced armor and damage systems create a unique tanking experience.
Persistent Stats Tracking and Player Progression
- Persistence constantly gives the gamer something to strive for and keeps them playing.
- Grow in rank, earn achievements, improve your abilities, and become a Hero!
First person cover system
- Experience the ultimate firefights that a cover system allows, from the immersion of a first person view.
- Peek or blind fire over and around cover and more.
Unique Focus the Battle of Stalingrad in depth
- Red Orchestra 2 takes the familiar WWII genre into a unique direction. Far removed from the well-trodden Normandy setting, gameplay is based on fresh scenarios and actions the player has never experienced before.
- Follow the German army as they assault the city of Stalingrad, to the banks of the Volga. Follow the Soviet army as it holds the city against all the odds then destroys the Axis forces.
WWII weaponry redefined
- True to life ballistics, bullet penetration, breathing, adjustable sights, free aim, weapon bracing, photo-real graphics and more, create WWII weaponry that has no equal.
- Achieve the ultimate goal and become a Hero online. Players with hero status inspire troops around them and cause fear in their enemies.
- Heroes have access to the best and rarest weapons and will stand out visually from the rest of the soldiers.
- Experience what it is like to be a soldier in one of the bloodiest conflicts in history and the importance of a soldiers state of mind and how it can turn the tide of battle.
- Suppress your enemies and gain the advantage in combat!
Enhanced Unreal Engine 3
- Built on an enhanced version of Unreal Engine 3 the game features cutting edge visuals and features.