Tank Universal Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tank Universal game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Players can bombard the enemy from a distance or close the gap and dodge shells point blank - all in an immersive first person perspective.
- 20 levels of highly addictive and intense tank battles
- Some missions require you to leave the safety of your tank and explore the world on foot
- Ability to upgrade weapons and tank equipment
- Fight alongside allies against highly intelligent and numerous enemies
- Spectacular looking virtual world and eye-popping particle effects
- Take the battle in any direction with wide open levels allowing freedom of play
- Intriguing storyline switching between the 'real world' and the digital virtual world
- Enhanced resolutions, including widescreen support up to 1680x1050
- Unlock over 25 achievements, including Roadkill, Sheep Master and the all important; Saviour of the Resistance