Tick Tock Bang Bang
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A 30-ton garbage truck screams towards you, plowing through a sea of pedestrians. A swarm of flying drones joins the truck, pinning you down with laser fire. Now's your chance: you stop, and time slows to a trickle. You grab your gun. You aim. You fire. You weave through the lasers, and time returns to normal. Your bullets speed up and cut your enemies to shreds. As the garbage truck slams into the wall behind you, you turn to the camera for your one-liner: "Time to take out the trash." You're going to look great on the big screen.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page