Dino Eggs: Rebirth Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dino Eggs: Rebirth game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
We've worked hard to maintain the classic platform feel of the original DINO EGGS -- while building in LOTS of new levels, puzzles and features.
Here's What We've Packed In
- Forty new skill levels of wide-screen arcade action.
- Four new time eras -- Outlands -- Swamplands -- Stone Age -- Ice Age.
- Local Co-op Multiplayer for two. Local Competitive Multiplayer for up to eight. Play to outscore each other, or play to outlive each other!
- Five new species of baby dinosaurs to hunt and capture. They fly! They sleep! They flee you! They charge you!
- New types of eggs, boulders, power flowers and fires. Can you discover how to get an extra life?
- Over 25 chapters of a surprise-filled story "Secrets of the Time Quartz."
- Over 30 puzzling Dino Dilemmas, plus bonus dilemmas that unlock after completing the story.
- Two graphic skins, one by original author David Schroeder, and one by Jamo Games pixel artist James Biddulph.
- An enhanced re-creation of the 1983 Dino Eggs: Classic.
- Support for English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, and Japanese.
- And -- as always -- an infinite number of random prehistoric landscapes to explore...