Toy Plane Heroes
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
NOTE: OCULUS RIFT OR VIVE NECESSARY. (Seated VR: Xbox Controller/Keyboard/Custom Joystick support, please turn your controller on before starting, VR Comfort: Intense, some players might experience motion sickness)
Launch Option: For the Oculus Rift please choose "Other VR" when starting the game and make sure that you've allowed Unknown Sources in Oculus Home. For HTC Vive please choose Steam VR.
Toy Plane Heroes is a unique multiplayer dogfighting game in which you are controlling a toy plane. The game is made for VR and you are going to experience an incredible feeling of scale, because you are a tiny toy figure. We currently support the Oculus CV1, DK2 and the HTC Vive. We are also planning to make TPH compatible with the most common HMD's.
Features in the current Version:
- Intense up to 4 vs 4 multiplayer action
- Singleplayer Campaign
- Made for virtual reality
- Aim with your head
- Including Helicopters, closed cockpit and open cockpit planes
- Customizable Controls (Including Alpha HOTAS support, Note: turn on your joystick before you start TPH)
- Collect cool Power Ups
- Experience scale
- Airplane Racing
- Play with or against bots
- Level up and get new planes
- Several new missions
- Continuous releases of new maps, planes and weapons
- Support most common HMD's
- A lot more, depending on the wishes of the community!
The target of each match is to try to defeat the other planes by shooting at them with toy styled weapons, like the Bubblegum Cannon. By hitting the enemy plane you get plastic parts which you can use to buy new weapons. After each round you are earning experience points. Once you level up, you will be getting new planes. The game style is inspired by movies like "Toy Story" or "Monster INC.". The environment is colorful and adventurous.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page