Time Golf Squad
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Time Golf Squad is an indie RPG action game with golf-inspired gameplay, the plot of a 1980's sci-fi movie and a unique faux-pixel art style.
Take control of four time traveling warriors as they golf their way across time, space, deep space, longer time, even deeper space and into the dark recesses of the human mind. All while avoiding hazards, staying under par and driving their enemies straight to the fiery pits of Hell.
Like the 80s cartoons that inspired us, our story is too big to fit within the confines of traditional linear storytelling. Trilinear storytelling maybe, but it probably still wouldnt work. All you need to know is that the universe itself is at stake.
These heroes will need to use teamwork like a team to complete challenges across space and time.
- Tu Putt the Brute Strength, Durability
- Haeroneth Farwood Accuracy, Mysticism
- 1st Lieutenant Commander Captain "Birdy" Flicker Teleportation, Speed
- Chip Rampage Tracking, Balanced
Every character plays differently and can receive an edge by being customized with a unique inventory of special balls, clothing and clubs.
Each mission has a unique location in both space and time. Travel from the primordial ooze that first birthed man to the farthest reaches of a futuristic moonbase, this universe includes:
- The Holo-deck-o-gram
- The wasteland
- Moon Base Iv Alpha
- Jurassic Putt
- The Hidden Elvish Castle
When they arent saving the universe, our heroes chill at 90,000 feet in the HQs Game Room. Collect cartridges scatters throughout the levels to unlock mini games in the console. Play pinball to add coin to your stash and spend that coin on the slot machine to unlock unique items to aid in your quest.
Traditional level unlocking plus boss battles and survival modes are featured. Asynchronous multiplayer is planned for a future release allowing you to play against the best players across the world or challenge your friends to best your score.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page